Perfumes have widely been accepted into our everyday lives as we all yearn to smell good as well as look good. It’s a perfect definition of our style and class when from metres away we can be perceived and thought about.
Generally a good smell could be therapeutic and it’s one fact that’s undeniable. I’m sure no one reading this would be comfortable with a bad smell? A bad smell can be offensive, disheartening and a major turn off but when the smell is appealing its more of a magnetic force.
From exploring and experience several perfumes I have come to the conclusion that these three in my own view are the best perfumes a man can have.
Dior Sauvage, Blue De Chanel and Creed Aventus are an embodiment of gorgeousness, defined style, class, status symbol and a whole array of fashion intelligence.
Let’s take a dive into each to understand better;
- Sauvage by Dior is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Sauvage was launched in 2015. The nose behind this fragrance is Francois Demachy. Top notes are Calabrian bergamot and Pepper; middle notes are Sichuan Pepper, Lavender, Pink Pepper, Vetiver, Patchouli, Geranium and elemi; base notes are Ambroxan, Cedar and Labdanum.
- Bleu de Chanel by Chanel is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Bleu de Chanel was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Polge. Top notes are Grapefruit, Lemon, Mint and Pink Pepper; middle notes are Ginger, Nutmeg, Jasmine and Iso E Super; base notes are Incense, Vetiver, Cedar, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Labdanum and White Musk.
- Aventus by Creed is a Chypre Fruity fragrance for men. Aventus was launched in 2010. Aventus was created by Olivier Creed and Erwin Creed. Top notes are Pineapple, Bergamot, Black Currant and Apple; middle notes are Birch, Patchouli, Moroccan Jasmine and Rose; base notes are Musk, oak moss, Ambergris and Vanille.
In today’s social circle you can’t but come in contact with the smell of either of these three fragrances. So what makes them these desirable? This might be a bit tricky to answer as each nose defines what’s good for its own pleasing but with each becoming a popular culture among enthusiasts it can’t but be reckoned with.
On a large scale there is no major perfume reviewer that haven’t talked about these fragrances or reviewed it among selected persons.
So personally I feel all three have their uniqueness and appeal which commands their application and preferences among circles but one thing is certainly sure you can’t get it wrong with these three.
Why you should own a bottle;
– They complement you in a defined class and style with the several elements imbedded in their formulation
– They are major compliments getters. You can’t go wrong with them as someone would attest to you smelling good
– They aren’t cheap and someone who knows the smell would definitely know you are cash secured ( except you borrow pose, lol )
– Always go for the parfum of Blue De Chanel and Dior Sauvage as they are more intense and engaging than EDT and EDP
As rated by Tosin Clegg,
Blue De Chanel is first place,
Creed Aventus is second place,
Dior Sauvage is third place.
Note; This is solely my personal opinion as it could vary from persons to persons.